Computer operators monitor and control computer and electronic data processing equipment according to standardized operating instructions. They are tasked with managing and improving a company’s network performance by troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
|Hiring Organization||Evosta Mobility|
|Post Name||Computer Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110020|
Okaya has been a symbol of trust and quality in India for 4 decades and is a pioneer in the battery manufacturing industry. It is with this experience that today, Okaya has entered into the Electric Mobility space, offering solutions from Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle Batteries to EV Charging and Battery Swapping solutions.
Adding to this commitment toward environmental conservation, Okaya has ventured into the domain of providing affordable, sustainable, and clean mobility to the country via its range of Zero Emission Electric Two-Wheelers. Come, join hands with us in making the shift towards a greener India by ditching conventional, polluting vehicles, and switching to an Okaya Electric Vehicle
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
Requirements & Skills
- Proven work experience as a computer operator.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Insurance Plans. Insurance benefit plans are great ways to show your employees that you care about them.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.