Canada Indeed Jobs For Any Graduate, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant is an entry-level job. It is the role responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support. It also includes tasks like running errands and maintaining records. It is a stepping stone if you are looking to make a career in the field of administration.
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2W5|
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- HOLIDAY SCHEDULE. New Year’s Day.
- VACATION SCHEDULE. Length of Service.
- LEAVE DAYS.
- REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL.
- MEDICAL COVERAGE.
- MEDICAL ALLOWANCE.
- DENTAL INSURANCE.
An even mix of young passion, entrepreneurial torque, and relentless work ethic created an idea. An idea that would soon develop and grow into one of Canada’s most powerful real estate firms. When now Chairman, then 25-year-old Jonathan Wener, started Canderel in Montreal he likely had no idea what it would turn into; part of North America’s real estate landscape.
He did, however, know that his new company would always strive to create value for clients, enhance communities and be quick on its feet – regardless of the project. He wasn’t far off.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Canada Indeed Jobs For Any Graduate.