An entry-level project manager works with a variety of industries to plan and execute projects. They work in a variety of settings from a corporate office to a construction site overseeing real estate development.
Project managers work heavily with other upper management positions, as well as teams of employees, vendors, and other external contacts needed on a project. Project managers may also be called implementation managers or project leaders and can pursue higher roles such as management consultant or a project director.
The role of an entry-level project manager cannot be overemphasized in a workplace due to the irreplaceable value they contribute to the growth of the company. If you’re wondering how to find entry-level project manager jobs, then this guide is for you.
|Hiring Organization||Sundt Construction|
|Post Name||Entry Level Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6500 To USD 7500 Per Month|
|Location||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States 28273|
Sundt is committed to being the most skilled builder in America, owned and led by the industry’s most skilled construction professionals. By celebrating and investing in skills, we seek to provide exceptional results for our clients, create rewarding career opportunities for our employee-owners and strengthen and support our industry and communities.
Our expertise and experience in Transportation, Industrial, and Building, a wide range of self-perform capabilities, and unique employee-ownership culture bring exceptional quality to our work and lead to prosperous outcomes for our clients, employee-owners, and communities.
Sundt is one of the leading employee-owned companies in the country: 8th-largest in construction, No. 67 of more than 6,500 overall. And unlike most, we are 100 percent employee-owned – from our skilled craft professionals to our administrative staff.
- Plan, track and report on the performance of multiple ongoing projects.
- Support senior managers with the completion of project objectives.
- Effectively manage project risks.
- Streamline processes to produce more efficient progress.
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
Skills & Requirements
- Effective Communication.
- Scheduling and Time Management.
- Technical Expertise.
- Risk Management.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Building commitment within the team.
- Project variety.
- Meeting new people.
- Travel opportunities.
- You are always learning.
- Well organized.
- You can change industries.
- High salaries.
- Job satisfaction.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.