|Hiring Organization||Lifeworks Austin|
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Austin, Texas, United States 78704|
LifeWorks is a fearless advocate for youth and families seeking their path to self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative problem solving, shared accountability, and a relentless focus on achieving real, sustainable, and measurable results for the clients we serve. LifeWorks was created in 1998 through the merger of Pathways Community Counseling, Child & Family Service, Teenage Parent Council of Austin, and Youth Options.
The goal of the merger was to establish a continuum of support for youth and families experiencing crises. The organization started with a budget of $6 million and has grown to nearly $16.5 million employing 180 professional staff and operating 7 service locations. LifeWorks’ mission is fearless advocacy for youth and families finding their path to self-sufficiency. Our service philosophy is strengths-based and client-centered. Everyone who walks through our door is served with dignity and viewed through the lens of their potential and the goals they set themselves.
We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees. A Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a professional who is responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
Skills And Requirements
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Maintaining employee benefits records.
- Handling benefits claims, enrollments, and cancellations.
- Coordinating benefits contributions with payroll.
- Advising employees on the organization’s benefits programs.
- Resolving employee queries.
- Thejobsense does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.