Canada Indeed Jobs, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Clorox Company Of Canada|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 5000 To CAD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Orangeville, Ontario, Canada L9W 2R1|
At Glad®, we believe in helping Canadians waste less and waste right by empowering people to do their part every single day. Whether it’s responsible waste management or protecting and preserving food, we’ve got you covered.
Glad® has been in Canadian households for over half a century. The Glad® plant, located in Orangeville Ontario, has been manufacturing quality products and providing innovative waste and food protection solutions for over years. It’s a heritage we are proud of and expertise and quality you can count on.
Today, Glad® is continuing to evolve, making better products and greener solutions for everyday needs and everyday families. We’re committed to providing products that reduce the amount of material going into landfills and putting an end to irresponsible waste. We’re Glad® for change™.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- It’s easy to get your first Electrical Engineering job.
- Plenty of affordable Electrical Engineering degrees to choose from.
- You can work in another country after graduation.
- Electric power won’t be your only focus.
- Study at top engineering schools.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Canada Indeed Jobs.