Indeed Jobs Mississauga, Telecallers initiate telephonic contact with existing and prospective clients in order to generate sales. Given their reliance on spoken language, telecallers ought to display excellent verbal communication.
We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience.
You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff. To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
|Hiring Organization||ContactPoint 360, Inc.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4V 1X5|
ContactPoint centers are located within vibrant metropolitan areas providing our clients with exceptional workforce talent. We have the finest facilities all based in modern smart buildings. As such, we offer the highest levels of connectivity, redundancy, and security.
We have deep subject matter expertise in a wide array of industries including Finance, Energy, Retail, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, and more! We know what it takes to recruit and hire the absolute best people within our markets and we retain our associates by providing a beautiful workplace, competitive salaries, great benefits, and performance-based incentives.
We are incredibly proud of our employee-focused culture and our workplace atmosphere translates into loyal, high-performing associates, and satisfied clients. Contact us today to learn about the ContactPoint difference! This Pandemic has forced us all to rethink how we do business.
Companies that are successfully transforming their technology and processes to meet the current requirements are able to remain resilient and continue seamless operations while seizing opportunities for growth.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conduct each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
- Job Stability and Holidays.
- Form a Strong Bond with Students.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
- Every Day is an Exciting Day for a Teacher.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference in Someone else’s life.
- Friendly Workplace Experience.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs Mississauga.