We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer-facing role.
|Hiring Organization||Equinox Sports Club New York|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10023|
Equinox is more than a place where high performers come to be their best. We’ve transformed every aspect of our membership to encompass integrated digital and in-club offerings to keep you at your best—all the time, any time. Discover the offerings below, plus The Equinox Standard for health, safety, and cleanliness.
Equinox Sports Club New York is one of the city’s most eminent clubs. Anchoring a vibrant Upper West Side corner, this amenity-laden club has challenging fitness classes, a rock wall, a roof deck, an outdoor track, an indoor lap pool, and Spa services.
Don’t be surprised to see Equinox on the list of the top rock wall and bouldering clubs. Our rock climbing wall at Sports Club New York UWS location offers a challenging and exhilarating full-body workout. The Spa features deep tissue massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedules.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting store manager as needed.
Skills And Requirements
- Stable work history.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Variety. As pub managers, we never feel bored or ground down by routine – every day is different!
- The opportunity to make a real difference!
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’
- Having Fun!
- Growing Together.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.