A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project, he or she must possess some degree of knowledge with regard to the various aspects of a project.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
|Hiring Organization||University of California San Francisco Parnassus Campus|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94143|
At UC San Francisco, we are driven by the idea that when the best research, the best teaching, and the best patient care converge, we can deliver breakthroughs that help heal the world. Excellence is in our DNA. From genomics and immunology to specialty care for women and children, UCSF brings together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health.
We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging, and stem cells. Our hospitals and educational programs consistently rank among the best in the country, according to the latest surveys by U.S. News & World Report.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.