Indeed Jobs Toronto– Indeed is a Private organization that is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of National Account Manager with 7+ years of Experience with a salary offering of CAD80,000 to CAD110,000 Per year in Toronto, Ontario.
A national account manager develops, maintains, and improves client relationships across a large territory. In this role, your duties and responsibilities include meeting with customers to discuss their needs and how to meet them better as well as providing them with new products or services to try out.
- Company Name: Indeed
- Post: National Account Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Graduation
- Job Experience: 7+ Years
- Salary: CAD80,000 to CAD110,000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Indeed is an American worldwide employment website for job listings launched in November 2004. It is a subsidiary of Japan’s Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas, and Stamford, Connecticut with additional offices around the world.
National Account Manager Responsibilities for Indeed Jobs Toronto:
- Drive growth by selling Indeed products & services
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, and strategic accounts
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations over the phone
- Identify revenue opportunities within the entire client organization
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise to become an industry expert
National Account Manager Qualifications for Indeed Jobs Toronto:
- 7+ years of enterprise sales and/or business development experience
- Experience in solution sales with a consultative sales approach
- You understand how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Online recruitment, digital advertising or staffing sales experience preferably
- Ability to travel up to 40% – 50% of the time
National Account Manager Required Skills for Indeed Jobs Toronto:
- Proven work experience as a National account manager
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field
Keep in Mind:
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Research the job and the company before you apply.
- There are no shortcuts to success in a career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Indeed Jobs Toronto.