We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services.
Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct. A driver is responsible for transporting either cargo or passengers from one location to another.
|Hiring Organization||BakeMark – Denver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Denver, Colorado, United States 80239|
We love baking. We know you do too. That’s why we’re proud to have over 100 years of service to bakers and bakery operations across North America. As the leaders in bakery supply, we serve our customers through 6 manufacturing facilities and 30 distribution centers, delivering only the best ingredients, frozen solutions, supplies, and service.
After all, it’s all about you and your success as a bakery professional that is our mission and our commitment to our customers. As a manufacturer and distributor with 30 branches located across the U.S. and Canada, BakeMark delivers a complete line of bakery mixes, fillings & icings, glazes, donut sugar, and frozen goods.
BakeMark provides flour, sugar, shortening, dairy & egg, packaging & supplies, and gourmet chocolate through its exclusive brands: Westco, Trigal Dorado, Best Brands, BakeSense, BakeQwik, C’est Vivant, and Sprinkling.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Your personal space remains personal.
- You’re not faced with time constraints.
- It can be your downtime.
- You can sing to your heart’s content.
- It’s often quicker.
- It’s more comfortable.
- It can be social if you car-share.
- You have a more scenic route.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.